For over 23 years our Henderson chiropractor, Dr. Derek Day has helped the residents of Las Vegas recover from their injuries and pains. This includes a great number of patients who have suffered as a result of an auto accident. Learn how our chiropractic services can help you recover fully from common car accident injuries.
How Our Henderson Chiropractor Treats Back Pain Auto Injury
When you see us after an auto accident, our chiropractor will perform a physical examination to see whether your spine, muscles, joints, or ligaments were injured in the crash. We will also check for whiplash, a highly common injury after car accidents. If not treated, auto accident injuries can leave you with chronic pain, scar tissue, and decreased mobility. It is best to begin treatment quickly so that we can minimize the development of scar tissue. Yet if you suffered an accident years ago and still find yourself in pain, we can also help you find relief.
By seeing our chiropractor, you can restore your body’s alignment, mobility, and strength. Above all, you will do so without relying on pain-masking medication. Look to us to get you back on your feet during a time when you are vulnerable.
Our chiropractor promotes nervous system health and injury healing through the following services:
- Spinal adjustments – This reduces pain and inflammation resulting from the accident.
- Spinal decompression – We can decompress your spine to reduce back pain, car accident pain, and other injuries.
- Physical rehabilitation – After healing we strengthen muscles to restore your body to wellness.
- Massage therapy – This promotes soft tissue healing, common after an auto accident.
- Wellness care – Our complete wellness care gets you back in shape naturally, without using medication to promote healing.
- Nutritional counseling – Nutritional supplements can speed injury healing.
- Lifestyle advice – Our lifestyle tips can keep you well long after your recovery.
Car Accident Injuries We Treat
After an auto accident, it is important to get yourself checked out and make sure there is nothing else going on. We can put your mind at ease by giving you a clean bill of health. If we do find injuries from the accident, we can treat them. Look to us for effective treatment of auto accident injuries including:
These injuries will not get better over time if you rest. In fact, they can get worse. We resolve auto accident injuries using gentle healing methods that restore the body’s natural alignment, reduce pain and inflammation, and invite healing.
Visit Our Henderson Chiropractor For Your Back Pain and Chiropractic Needs!
If you were recently injured in an auto accident, we encourage you to call us right away at (702) 614-6777. We offer new patients a free consultation and first exam. Learn how we can help you recover fully from your injuries, and even receive your first adjustment to see for yourself what difference chiropractic can make!