Car accidents can cause a lot of pain, including debilitating shoulder pain. Understanding where this shoulder pain comes from and what you can do about it can help you get treatment for your car accident injuries. We help patients recover from auto accident injuries and related shoulder pain with the appropriate treatment in Henderson. We use all natural and holistic methods to reduce pressure on the muscles and joints, improve the strength of injured muscles and improve flexibility for patients in pain.
Causes of Car Accident Shoulder Pain
Car accident shoulder pain can be caused by a variety of sprains, strains and other musculoskeletal injuries that occur as a result of car accidents. Some common car accident injuries that can cause shoulder pain include:
- Torn rotator cuff – A torn rotator cuff is a tear in the group of muscles surrounding the shoulder. This can occur during a high impact incident like a car accident.
- Whiplash – Whiplash traditionally causes neck and back pain, however, this pain can radiate down the shoulders and arms. Whiplash can also cause muscle stiffness and limited range of mobility.
- Soft tissue injury – The soft tissues are any part of your body that are not bone. Damage to the soft tissues can involve muscles, tendons and ligaments. This type of injury can occur in car accidents when a person is thrown around the cabin of the car.
How Chiropractors Treat Shoulder Pain
Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to treat shoulder pain! At Anthem Chiropractic, we use the following treatments for patients with shoulder pain and injury:
- Spinal adjustment – Spinal adjustment is a technique we use to realign the vertebrae of the spine. Spinal adjustment helps improve the patient’s range of motion and reduce pressure on the joints.
- Massage therapy – Massage therapy restores blood flow to injured parts of the body and can improve mobility in the shoulder.
- Physical rehab – Physical rehab, like stretches and exercises, helps improve your shoulder strength and mobility.
Contact Us! Our Chiropractor has been treating Auto Accident Injuries for more than 20 years in Henderson
Many people who experience car accidents walk away thinking they feel alright only to realize later that they are not alright at all. Car accident injuries can take hours or weeks to manifest, especially if you’re suffering from a condition like whiplash. If you’ve recently been involved in a car accident and are not sure if you’ve been injured, now is the time to contact your chiropractor in Henderson, NV. We also serve the people of Enterprise, Las Vegas and Paradise.
We’ll be happy to help you make an appointment and treat your injuries. Whether you’re suffering from shoulder pain, back pain, neck pain or another type of pain, we’ll be happy to help you make a full recovery. Contact Anthem Chiropractic today at (702) 614-6777 .